EMILY SPERRY'S FANTASMIC BLOG

Hi everyone! This is Emily and I am taking a shot at making my first blog. I hope you enjoy it. The reason for doing this is keep everyone posted about what is going on in my life. I also want to show off my cute baby brothers and sisters.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

YAY!



Yay! I got the pictures to work!! These are my new awesome shoes, they are so cool and i am very proud of them:) Oh..and they are VERY comfortable!

3 comments:

Chris and Lesa said...

these shoes are so cute! Dont be suprised if you go to put them on one morning and they are gone... and you will see me wearing them later ;)
you should check out our blog.
love \
lesa

easleyfamily said...

so stylin!!!

Patrick and Marci Whitlock said...

Em, I love your boots! They are so cute! I definitely need to get me a pair of those!