Hi everyone! This is Emily and I am taking a shot at making my first blog. I hope you enjoy it. The reason for doing this is keep everyone posted about what is going on in my life. I also want to show off my cute baby brothers and sisters.
Friday, July 11, 2008
My Masterpiece:-)
As you can tell, we have had the boringest summer EVER! So now we just think of random thing to do, and we do it! As you can tell, Abbie is not very happy about my wonderful idea, but i think its awesome!!!!!!!!!
hey emily. nice blog. i am going to check it from now on so i expect there to be lots of new posts and pictures. ;) you should check out mine and chris' blog too. chrisandlesapeck.blogspot.com love you and happy birthday tomorrow! LEsa
2 comments:
Where's the masterpiece?
hey emily. nice blog. i am going to check it from now on so i expect there to be lots of new posts and pictures. ;)
you should check out mine and chris' blog too.
chrisandlesapeck.blogspot.com
love you and happy birthday tomorrow!
LEsa
Post a Comment