Hi everyone! This is Emily and I am taking a shot at making my first blog. I hope you enjoy it. The reason for doing this is keep everyone posted about what is going on in my life. I also want to show off my cute baby brothers and sisters.
Friday, January 4, 2008
These are my two new baby cousins. Ryan and Olivia! Aren't they so very cute? I love them!!!
hi emily it's vickie i luv your cousin pic.!!!! they r soooo cute!!!! we don't sit next to each other anymore... :( noah moved the whole thing!!! so i am in the back row and u r in the same spot!!! except nadia moved her team's seat's too so she is next to me ( not exactly but u know what i mean! )
1 comment:
hi emily it's vickie i luv your cousin pic.!!!! they r soooo cute!!!! we don't sit next to each other anymore... :( noah moved the whole thing!!! so i am in the back row and u r in the same spot!!! except nadia moved her team's seat's too so she is next to me ( not exactly but u know what i mean! )
Post a Comment